The Indian government has announced introduction of ‘E-Invoicing’ or ‘Electronic Invoicing’ for reporting of business to business (B2B) invoices to GST System, starting from 1st January 2020. It is important that your current ERP system (SAP) accordingly allows you to seamlessly generates, submits and files E-Invoices into government portal without additional or manual data entry. The generated E-Invoice follows standard that is also machine readable and will have uniform interpretation across various stakeholders and the whole business ecosystem. This is a statutory requirement for all business processes to be compliant as per stipulated regulation from the Government.
Integrated & Automated E-invoicing System for SAP ECC/S4 HANA system
- No Addon ASP Subscription.
- No manual file upload/download.
- Manage Invoice Reference Number (IRN) & QR Code directly from SAP.
- Generation, Cancellation, Printing and Tracking of E-Invoice directly from SAP.
- Maintain complete track of IRN in SAP.
- Tailor Made & Cost Effective Solution.
- Complete Automation without any Manual Intervention.
- No need for additional SAP licenses, subscriptions (e.g. for SAP eDocument Framework or SAP Cloud Platform Integration Service)
SIGITEK: SAP E-INVOICING SOLUTION
It can fully work on SAP. Developed entirely in ABAP language. Do not require any additional system or any extra web software portal, etc
Implementation of the solutions is simple almost as plug & play. Upgrade & Maintenance is simple to compliance with future changes
Designed by team of SAP experts. All processes are designed from an ERP and integration point of view considering users’ requirements and efficiency.