Digital Signature is a validation to the authenticity of the documents sent by you to your customers. It is to let the receiver know that the document has been completely crafted by you and there were no changes during the transit.
SIGI: DSC IN SAP is an on-premise Digital Signature system that integrates into your SAP for real-time signing of documents. Preview, Sign & Print invoices, debit notes and credit notes for customers directly from SAP
Digitally Sign Documents from SAP & Other ERP
Sign Digitally Unlimited Documents from SAP & Other ERP
Developed with Rest APIs to connect with SAP or any Other ERP.
Workflow & O365
Ability to Integrate with O365 for viewing documents and signing from Mobile, Tab or System.
Server Based Sign
Company’s PKI-based signature certificates including HSM-based certificates can be used for signing.
Compiance & Security
Comprehensive audit trail and logs as well as a repository of signed files is maintained on the signature server.
Scalable & Reliable
Highly scalable, high throughput. Supports high signature volumes. Ability to handle High Volume Documents..
Can be Hosted On-Premise. Developed on Serverless Architecture Model to minimize Infra Set Up.
Benefits of Digital Signature
- Automated signing of large number of documents quickly.
- Save time, money and resources. Streamline your processes.
- Eliminate the risk of forgery and document tampering.
- Eliminate the need to print documents. Save paper, go green.
- Convenience of anytime/anywhere online signing. No hassle of posting documents around for signatures.
- Signatures as per regulations of Govt. of India.
Note: Corporate Document Signer Certificate (PFX) is a class 2 legally valid digital signature in the name of organization. It comes with a validity and client needs to renew it after expiry.